dilluns, 8 de maig del 2017

Unesco Cultural Heritage

I would like to visit  the Ancient Mayan City and the Protect Tropical Forests of Calakmul because I love natural enviroments, but I love seeing spectacular old buildings too. This makes me think a lot about the ancient life, how they worked, how they got food, how they lived with each other, what did they belive in...

This place is an ancient Mayan City with a big forest arround. It's very large, and you can see that they built this because they believed in god.

I love this place too, because there are a lot of animals: leopards, tigers, beautiful birds... I am really fond of animals so I would love to be there.

Resultat d'imatges de Ancient Mayan City and Protect Tropical Forests of Calakmul, Campeche animals

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada