diumenge, 28 de maig del 2017

My literary world



In my live I've read some books. Right now I still remember the first book I really enjoyed reading in my life was "El Mecanoscrit del Segon Origen". I read it when I was doing 6th of primary. I think I did it in 5 days, a world record for me. Since then, I've read many other books. Another one that have let a print on me is "La Sombra del Viento". I remember that it cost me a lot of time to finish it, because I had a lot of homework from the school. But every time I read it, I felt like reading more. When I finished any other book liked me, because "La Sombra del Viento" left the bar very high.

Recently I have just read "Divergente" it really liked me. Now I am anxious to start reading the next part of the story: "Insurgente".

Resultat d'imatges de books tumblr

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada