diumenge, 28 de maig del 2017

My favourite animal

My favourite animal is the cheetah. I like cheetah because they are always elegant and polite. Is a felid, as lions, or as leopards. I love cheetahs also because they are so cute when they are babies. But above all this reasons, I love cheetahs because they are the fastest animals in the world. They can run over 112 km/h. I think to be fast is one of the best qualities that can have a person, or an animal.

It drives me crazy when people says that the cheetahs are leopards. They are different. Cheetahs are more slime and fast, and they just have little black spots, but leopards are bigger and slower than cheetahs, and their spots are big and they have a black line around a brown spot. There's difference.

Resultat d'imatges de cheetah

Cheetah   














Leopard                         

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada