diumenge, 28 de maig del 2017

Some of my life experiences

Resultat d'imatges de hollandI have already been to Holland: I went to Holand about 6 yers ago with my family and my godfather's family. We used to travel toghether very often. We travelled toghether to Switzerland, Paris, Italy, Galicia, and Holland of course. I chose to explain Holland because is the latest travel we did. We stayed there for a week, it was in summer. We were in a bungalow in the middle of the nature. We visited Amsterdam and many other places. It was a great travel with great people.

Resultat d'imatges de shawn mendes live

I have already been to a Shawn Mendes: I was in the Shawn Mendes concert a fortnight ago. Shawn Mendes is my favourite singer and he is an example to me too. I'm really fond of his songs. This year I listened him very often, and when I heard that he was going to play in Barcelona, I knew I should go. It was a great experience hearing and seeing him in live. I'm sure I want to repeat.


Resultat d'imatges de emusik euskadiI have already been to Euskadi in a music festival: Last year I went to Euskadi with the other people who acted and played in the musical "Un estiu a la platja", it means one summer in the beach. We went there to be part of the Emusik festival. We were there for 4 days, and we slept in a school's gym. There I lived one of my best experiences of my life and maybe I won't never live it again. All the people who participate in this festival were in a bullring. We were a lot of musicians toghether maybe over 8000, and we played all toghether the same song at once. It was indescribable. Definitely one of the best I can ever live.
Resultat d'imatges de 9 3/4
I haven't travelled to London yet: I would really like to travel to London, because I'm a big Harry Potter fan, and there, there are many places where the films were recorded, or shops where you can buy many Harry Potter specific tings, or places with buildings or sculptures about the Harry Potter world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada