dilluns, 28 de novembre del 2016

What's my opinion about Christmas?

I think that Christmas is the most important event of the year. I think that because it have a magical ambient that covers the air. Is the time when the families meet all toghether during the holidays and celebrate that is Christmas!

On the origins, Christmas was a religious celebration, but I think that now is a celebration that unite the families, and it has nothing to do with the religion. Usually the people have big dinners in this event, and open presents of Sant Nick, of the Three Magic Kings, or of  the "el tió" (typical in Catalonia). The kids feel that magic is real, and sing Christmas Carols.

It's true that somentimes when somebody have lost someone in the family it's hard to confront this event, because everybody meet with the family, and the loss, feels stronger.

But definitely, I like Christmas and as I said in the begining, I think that Christmas holidays are the most beautiful ones of the year. 

Resultat d'imatges de warm christmas pictures


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada