dilluns, 28 de novembre del 2016

Underwater Hockey

History

The Underwater Hockey is an acuatic sport. It was invented on 1954 by Alan Blake in the United Kingdom. He dove with a couple of other divers, so that's why he create this sport, to practise his apnea and be better as a diver. On 1996 the Underwater Hockey arrived in Barcelona for Laurent Alquier, and from there it was moved to the rest of Spain.


Rules

The Underwater Hockey consists in two opponent teams that have to score, carrying a puck with a stick for the bottom of the pool, in the others goal. The team with more goals at the end, win the match. The teams are of 10 players (6 playing and 4 reserves). The matches have two parts of 15 minuts each other, with a small brake of 3 minuts between them.


Basic material

The basic material that you need is:

        1. A snorkel
        2. A cap
        3. A mask
        4. A pair of fins
        5. A stick
        6. A puck
        7. A glove











Why I love this sport?

I love Underwater Hockey because it's a minority sport, and the people who plays is usually open-minded. I like it too because I enjoy a lot being in the water, I can move my body very well. Another reason of why I love this sport is because if you are a bit good at this, you can be part of something big, like the Catalan Selection or something like that. And above all these reasons, I love Underwater Hockey beacause when I play, I feel happy and full, and I forget all the problems that I have.


Resultat d'imatges de underwater hockey











Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada