dilluns, 10 d’octubre del 2016

What animal is inside me?

In the English class we did a test about what animal are you, acording with your personality, your appearance and your ambitions. The result of the test was:

You are a Horse!

Resultat d'imatges de horse

On the results there were a couple of horse's adjectives and facts that were supposed to correspond with me. I agree with most of them: average to large size, because I am taller than most of the others, steady, plucky and stubborn, because when I have an idea in my head it's difficult to change it. I can say that I'm observant too, and a bit know-it-all, because I know many things, but I'm conscious that there are thousands of others that I have to learn, and other thousands that I'll can't never learn.

The horses have free-spirited personalities and they hate to be ignored. I recognize that I'm like this, but they are sensitive to criticism too, and I usually ignore it. It's true that maybe someone criticism affects me, but harldy ever.

The horses are friendly, sensible and ticklish, and they insist at taking charge of their lives. All correspond to me totally. Just when they make a special friendship are willing to give up the reins. Then the horses become supportive and broad-shouldered mates

The horses enjoy doing exercise, and me too. The are ready to do every type of sport and exercise. I am too; I like all the sports, and moving my body it's one of my favourite hobbies.

For all of that I consider that the test got right. It described very well my personality and my ambitions although I disagree with something.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada