dilluns, 17 d’octubre del 2016

My Hero

Who's my hero?

My hero was a big person, and I'm not saying that for his size. My hero was a happy and strong-willed person. He is my grandfather, I called him Avi Pacs. He was a very positive person, and he didn't like losing. He was very playful. He liked a lot driving his car, and he enjoys too reading the newspaper. He was very sociable and he had lots of friends.

He is my hero because 4 years ago the doctors detected him cancer in the lungs. He fought against this disease for 4 years and he was brave. When the doctors told him that maybe in a not too far future he won't walk more like he did, he decided to walk for 2 hours. He had a perseverant spirit, I think that we all must learn of his attitude. I won't lie you, in the last year he sometimes lost his smile and his hope, but we, the family, were there to give support to him. He was a fighter. He fought with lot of power against his disease and unfortunatly he lost, and the disease won a few months ago, but he put it to it very difficult.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada