dimecres, 15 de febrer del 2017

My family

We are my brother, my mother, my father and me.

My brother, Arnau, is 13 years old, we is only 2 years younger than me, what gives us a special connection because we share many things. We love each other, we play together and of course we sometimes have arguments. He is a bit shy, and more sensible than me, he worries for many things. He is very smart, but a bit lazy. My brother is very creative, he has a lot of imagination, and he likes doing things. Usually we are very competitive, and both of us want to win in whatever game we play. I can say that my brother and I have a good relationship.

I have a good relationship with my parents too. My mother, Gemma, is very sensible, like my brother, and very kind; she always helps the others. She is open-minded, she likes to listen to the other people's ideas. My mother is a hardworking person too, she always has something to do, and this is sometimes good and sometimes bad, because she likes doing things, but sometimes that puts her under a lot of stress. She is very kind with me, and if I have a problem I know that she will be there. My father, David, is a bit shy with the others, but not with my mother, my brother and me, he seems another person. He cares very much for us. He does several things for my brother and for me, although he has to sacrifice his own things. When we are worried about something he always gives us a reason to be calmed.

So this is my familily.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada